THE FOLLOWING POLICES HAVE BEEN CHANGED/ADDED THIS YEAR DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS.
Please note that because of the fluid nature of this situation, some or all of these policies may be changed, removed, or added to as circumstances require. We will be in a state of constant evaluation over all of these policies and adjust them as necessary. Additionally, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any sessions that are deemed to be unsafe due to this virus.
Starting Now/Before Camp
- Not Allowing Camp Teams to Attend – these teams are from Bible colleges around the US and will have been traveling for the summer. We feel it is best to not have that possible level of exposure to our campers.
- Restricting Out of State Campers – As of right now, we are limiting registrations to Missouri residents only. We will be reevaluating this as we draw closer to camp.
- Obeying Local Governments – If the county the camper resides in has not been deemed safe to “open up,” that camper can’t attend– camp WILL refund these cases.
- Encouraging campers to “shelter in place” the week leading up to their session.
- Adjustments to our refund policy have also been made. To see those, please click here: http://www.highhillcamp.org/update and then select the portion dealing with deposits.
At Check In
- Signed affidavit that camper has not had a fever or interaction with infected person in the last 7 days – this will be emailed to you ahead of time for you to bring with. There will also be an online link for you to sign digitally. Additionally, this form will be available at check in. Campers who do not complete this affidavit will not be allowed to check in.
- Temperature check – These will be conducted as a camper gets to their dorm or cabin. We reserve the right to do random temperature checks through the camp session.
- NO PARENTS will be allowed into the dorms/rooms – this is to limit the amount of exposure to the sleeping areas for the campers. Our faculty will be on hand to assist your camper as they move in.
- Once campers are on campus, they will not be permitted to leave and come back.
- Summer staff will not leave campus once they arrive.
- We will be implementing extra cleaning during sessions/between sessions.
- Head-to-toe sleeping arrangements – campers will have assigned sleeping directions to minimize face-to-face contact while sleeping.
- Food Service will no longer be self-serve.
- We are being intentional about the games we play to limit the risk of infection.
- Our medical staff will have authority to send campers home who exhibit any signs of illness. In the case of a camper being sent home, a pro-rated refund will be offered.