We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will make changes as necessary. Because of recent changes to CDC guidelines, we are moving to a more “normal” operation of camp.
Please note that because of the fluid nature of this situation, some or all of these policies may be changed, removed, or added to as circumstances require. We will be in a state of constant evaluation over all of these policies and adjust them as necessary. Additionally, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any sessions that are deemed to be unsafe due to this virus. These are the policies that are in place, effective 6/20/21
NOW/LEADING UP TO CAMP
- Obeying Local Governments – If our county (Montgomery County) imposes restrictions, we will adhere to those. At this time, no restrictions are in place.
- Encouraging campers to be mindful of their travel and exposure the week leading up to their session.
- Full refunds will ONLY be issued if there is a positive Covid case in the camper’s household within 14 days of the camper’s session beginning.
- Once campers are on campus, they will not be permitted to leave and come back.
- Our medical staff will have authority to send campers home who exhibit any signs of illness. In the case of a camper being sent home, a pro-rated refund will be offered.