We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will make changes as necessary. Until such a time as we feel it is safe to lift all restrictions, we will continue to operate using the policies and procedures we used for 2020.
Please note that because of the fluid nature of this situation, some or all of these policies may be changed, removed, or added to as circumstances require. We will be in a state of constant evaluation over all of these policies and adjust them as necessary. Additionally, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any sessions that are deemed to be unsafe due to this virus.
Starting Now/Before Camp
- Not Allowing Camp Teams to Attend – these teams are from Bible colleges around the US and will have been traveling for the summer. We feel it is best to not have that possible level of exposure to our campers.
- Obeying Local Governments – If the county the camper resides in has not been deemed safe to “open up,” that camper can’t attend– camp WILL refund these cases.
- Encouraging campers to “shelter in place” the week leading up to their session.
- Full refunds will ONLY be issued if there is a positive Covid case in the camper's household within 14 days of the camper's session beginning.
At Check In
- Signed affidavit that camper has not had a fever or interaction with infected person in the last 7 days – this will be emailed to you ahead of time for you to bring with. There will also be an online link for you to sign digitally. Additionally, this form will be available at check in. Campers who do not complete this affidavit will not be allowed to check in.
- Temperature check – These will be conducted as a camper gets to their dorm or cabin. We reserve the right to do random temperature checks through the camp session.
- At this time, we anticipate allowing ONE parent/adult assist with moving into the dorms/cabins during check-in.
- Once campers are on campus, they will not be permitted to leave and come back.
- We will be implementing extra cleaning during sessions/between sessions.
- Food Service will not be self-serve.
- We are being intentional about the games we play to limit the risk of infection.
- Our medical staff will have authority to send campers home who exhibit any signs of illness. In the case of a camper being sent home, a pro-rated refund will be offered.